Radio photocell node en
RF Node with Photocell: Axess-RF-EXT
The RF Node with Photocell allows the remote management of public lighting by controlling the lighting point using radio communication (band 860-900MHz according to legislation in the country). It integrates into the Lumnex Light Control ™ solution.
- Integrated photocell
- Control of one or more drivers of any type: LED, HID or Ferromagnetic
- Diagnosis of lamp and driver failures
- Integrated energy meter (kWh, Watt, Vrms, Irms, PF, etc) - Option class 0.5
- Relay 15A to turn the load ON / OFF
- Intelligent start / stop management thanks to the static relay (optional)
- Logic input with dry contact (eg to detect the opening of the trap door)
- Able to adapt the lighting to street usage (Dynamic Lighting)
- The node can be configured to control the drivers based on the ambient light level measured by the photocell integrated into the node.
|Communication||Static Relay||Metrology Class|