Radio node cabinet control en
Radio node, street lighting control box : BCEP-RF
The BCEP-RF radio node is a radio-controlled relay (band 860-900MHz according to legislation in the country). It integrates into the Lumnex Light Control ™ solution.
The BCEP-RF is designed to be installed in a cabinet to control a group of street lights ON / OFF. Its breaking power is 25A.
The BCEP-RF replaces the BCEP Pulsadis which has become obsolete.
- ON / OFF control of a group of street lamps for a maximum load of 25A, PF = 1
- Diagnosis of breakdowns related to the group of lampposts
- Integrated energy meter (kWh, Watt, Vrms, Irms, PF, etc)
- 25A bistable relay on Live and 25A bistable relay on Neutral. Simultaneous control
- Mounting on standard base